Calling all experienced Domestic cleaners, I am recruiting 6 - 10 experienced Domestic workers to start in the next 2 weeks at a luxurious, high end residential complex in South West London.
This position requires the individual to have great attention to detail as well as being an extremely hard worker.The residents living on site have extremely high standards and require the right individuals to maintain the standard and upkeep of the premises.
I am look for individuals who have either, Hospital Cleaning experience, Domestic Cleaning experience,Housekeeping experience,being an au pair as well as someone who has a back ground in industrial experience.
Individuals who are able to use buffering machines as well as having manual handling training will also be desirable.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
The pay rate for this role is £10.55 - You will need to be flexible and work 5 days out of 7 ( this may include weekends and evenings )
This role has the potential to go permanent for the individuals that perform well.
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply you will need to be free on the 1st July for Interviews based in the Chelsea area.You will not be able to apply for this role unless you interview on Wednesday 1st July so if you are not free to interview you need not apply.
I look forward to receiving your application.