Immediate vacancies for part time Cleaning Assistants are now available with Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Trust. This role is available on an initial 12 week contract to start as soon as possible.
What is the role?
As a Cleaning Assistant with the Lancashire Teaching Hospital your will be responsible for maintain a clean and hygienic environment for patients, staff and visitors.
You can expect to work either 7:00am - 3:00pm or 2:00pm – 10:00pm shifts on a 4 days on and 4 days off basis. The position pays £9.03 per hour with generous increases for time worked after 8:00pm or for Saturday and Sunday shifts.
How will you do this?
- Communicate verbally with the Domestic Supervisors by phone and radio with information about cleaning tasks and service needs.
- Carry out cleaning duties in a designated area and assist with ad hoc maintenance work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all cleaning activities
What experience do you need?
- Previous experience of providing a cleaning service within a hospital environment would be beneficial.
- Experience of health and safety in the work place and ideally a current first aid certificate.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without supervision, and be self-motivated.
- Flexibility to work out of hours if required
Get me signed up!
If this position is of interest to you please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below!