REED Procurement & Supply Chain are assisting our Engineering client based in Newcastle on the appointment of a Document Controller to join their business ASAP! This is a temporary ongoing role with a negotiable hourly pay rate.
The role will be working Monday to Thursday 07:30-16:00 and Fridays 07:30-12:30 and offer free parking!
This position has been created due to extra workload.
Duties will include;
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain Document Management System
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic or paper form
- Process incoming documentation
- Ensure that approved documents and drawings are distributed between clients, project managers, quality department and suppliers where necessary
- Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation
- Preparation collation and issue of reports and registers
- Communicate and liaise with Quality, Production, Welding and Suppliers
- Monitor technical documents review and approval
- Set up Projects folders and facilitate project communication process
- Collate, produce and submit QA documentation for clients
- Any other duties as required
- 2 years' + in Document Control role
- Engineering industry background desirable
- You must be available for work immediately
Are you an experienced Document Controller and looking for work ASAP in this difficult time?
Please apply ASAP to be considered! My client are looking for someone within short notice to start at the beginning of April 2020!