|Location: NORWICH, NORFOLK||Salary: 27000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3067095|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To liaise with and support the Engineering & Projects team on all aspects of document control.
• Responsible for the day-to-day project document control activities including the timely processing of project documentation (registration, issue, transmittal, return of comments, etc).
• To help the Engineering & Projects team conform to the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) by ensuring documents are electronically recorded and stored in the relevant files.
• Defining, managing, upgrading and implementing new policies and procedures for the Engineering & Projects team’s Document Control processes.
• To develop and maintain an electronic document control database for the storage and retrieval of pertinent information, including the control of the master document register (MDR).
• Ensure the timely turnaround of documentation issued internally and received externally.
• To enable the Project Managers to effectively proceed with their projects with confidence that all documentation has been prepared, stored and accurately archived.
• To review and verify all project documents for completeness, format and compliance with contract, requirements if applicable.
• Control and organise the production of manufacturers record book (MRB) and data packs for projects.
• To ensure all documents raised by the Company are numbered in the approved manner, circulated for Inter Discipline Checks, review/approval and subsequently distributed to relevant recipients.
• To be aware and comply with all Project Procedures, ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with AE policies and procedures and in line with ISO 9001 & 14001 guidelines/requirements.
• Any other duties within the scope of the post holder’s competency as agreed and on occasion.
This is a full time role 39 hours per week 8.30-5.30 Monday – Thursday, 8.30-4.30 Fridays with an attractive salary of £27,000 per annum.
If you are experienced in document control and with exposure to the oil & gas industry please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 616190.
24000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHALFONT ST. GILES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
10 - 10.5 GBP Per Hour
GERRARDS CROSS, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
HARROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
8.92 - 8.93 GBP Per Hour
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
LANGLEY, BERKSHIRERead more