Our lovely Client based in North Bristol is currently recruiting for a Document Technician.
This role is to create and maintain technical, operational and training publications in an electronic format designed for viewing on various mobile platforms. The suitable candidate will be familiar with basic software packages and be computer literate. Specific training will be given.
The following attributes are required:
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow strict processes and instructions.
• Able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, promoting strong team culture.
• Works well under pressure and able to prioritise and stick to deadlines.
• A desire to develop own skills.
• Familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Customer focused, able to use initiative and flexible in approach.
• Communication with all levels and customers.
• Able to work a 37.5 hr week which will include some weekends and bank holidays in return for agreed days in lieu.
• The working day is 7.5 hrs and the start time is to be agreed with the line manger as required.
THIS WOULD SUIT SOMEONE THAT HAS STRONG SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICALLY MINDED AS MANAGING ALOT OF DATA
Desirable (but not essential)
• Technical knowledge of html/xml data an advantage.
• FrameMaker experience.
• Good problem solver.
• Starting salary £18k, negotiable upon experience.
• 27 days holiday increasing annually and capped at 30 days plus bank holidays.
• Match up to 5% company pension contribution
• Retail, leisure, holiday, restaurants, health and wellbeing discounts
• Bike to work scheme
• WPA - NHS Top up cash plan
• Canada Life - Life insurance
• Canada Life - Income protection