Doctor - Functional Assessor
Salary: £72,000 - £90,000pa...plus benefits!
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
REED Specialist Recruitment are currently looking for a GMC-Registered Doctor/GP who would like to utilise their broad-based clinical skills in a new and challenging role as a Functional Assessor.
We have partnered with a private organisation who specialise in carrying out disability assessments as advisors to the Department of Work and Pensions. This position offers a great work-life balance, alongside the opportunity to work with an incredibly varied customer base where you can learn and develop new skills.
About the Role:
- Assessing 4-6 customer’s day.
- Conduct face-to-face clinical assessments focusing on the impact a person’s disability has on their ability to perform work related activities.
- Review and interpret medical evidence to create detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
- Research complex medical conditions pre-assessment.
- Working autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Comprehensive paid training will be provided (residential attendance may be required).
What's In It For You?:
- Salary of £72,000pa
- Peripatetic work also available on a regional / national level (£80,000 / £90,000pa).
- 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to holidays).
- Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation).
- Ongoing CPD.
- Private Healthcare for you and your family.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
REED Specialist Recruitment offer a friendly, comprehensive service and will work with you every step in the recruitment process.
If you are keen to make an exciting move in your career and would like to find out more about this role then click “Apply Now” ASAP!
Or contact Eilidh for an informal chat at 01412046571 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who may be interested, we offer a great referral scheme so do not hesitate to get in touch!