I have been exclusively engaged to recruit an International Finance Director for a global professional services firm located in London. This role will hold responsibility for a region of 8 offices, with the majority of those being in Europe.
If you have experience of working within a time-billing environment, then this role could be for you.
You shall be responsible for leading an established team of 10, and ensuring robust financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis supports business growth and profitability.
You will have a track record of working with regional directors, and be able to demonstrate how you have partnered with them to make key decisions.
Your responsibilities shall include:
- Working closely with regional management to ensure organisation compliance and business growth
- Support in building of robust business strategy and vision within regional offices
- Delivery of strong management information, to help identify trends and opportunities as well as risk management
- Ensure that the finance team perform their day-to-day activities in a timely manner, and stick to procedures
- Active involvement in any potential acquisitions, and integrations, and investor reporting
To be considered for this role you shall:
- Have extensive experience within a similar role
- Be either ACA/ACCA/CIMA or MBA qualified
- Have proven experience of supporting business strategy for an international business
- Have strong understanding of IFRS, and local European reporting standards
- Experience of M&A within a global business preferably
- Robust communicator, team builder, and willingness to travel to territories when necessary.