|Location: CALLINGTON, CORNWALL||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Health||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3062146|
You would require a NVQ2 or higher dispensary qualification as this is essential for the role. Experience within a Team Leader role within a retail or dispensary environment is also essential.
Knowledge of General Practice dispensing regulations would be advantageous as would experience in blister packing and SystmOne.
This is a full time position for 37.5 hours per week over 5 days to worked between the hours of 8.30am to 8pm.
Salary is dependant on experience.
Once taken on permanently you would acrue 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and a generous occupational pension scheme.
Applicants must have:
• NVQ2 (or higher) dispensing qualification
• Recent dispensing experience
• Recent line management experience
• Excellent customer services skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Be able to adhere to Practice Protocols and SOP’s
• Driving license and access to transport as working at both sites is an essential part of the role
If you have the experience and qualifications required for this role then please apply via the link or email your CV to email@example.com
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
17750 - 17750 GBP Per Annum
STAFFORDSHIRE TECHNOLOGY PARK, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
EGHAM, SURREYRead more
30000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more