A brand new position responsible for a high standard of picking accuracy and effective stock control in the area, including accurate stock counts and good stock rotation
Hours: Sunday to Thursday 21:30 – 06:30
You will be responsible for a team of 6 ensuring that your team works safely and hygienically while effectively supplying high quality product. You must be able to motivate and support your team and colleagues.
• Leading by example by working in a safe manner at all times while ensuring that the team also do so
• Being proactive in the role by reporting, challenging and resolving issues
• Driving the area to deliver cost effectively in terms of Labour control, Equipment, Process Efficiency and Minimising Waste Streams
• Driving quality standards within the remit of the role, ensuring that quality specifications are met
• Adapting process to improve efficiency and accuracy if required and to take a proactive role in ensuring the customer and business needs are met.
• Taking pride in your area of responsibility, ensuring a safe, clean and well-maintained area. Including following a “Clean as you go” policy.
You will have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Be highly organized and motivated
• Have intermediate computer skills
• Experience of delivering continuous improvement initiatives is desirable
• A counterbalance forklift and reach forklift truck license is desirable but not essential
• A strong work ethic
• Leadership ability
• Be results driven
• The ability to analyse problems, identify and manage solutions
• The ability to work well under pressure