Are you an experienced Dispatch Supervisor?
My client, a leading dairy supplier based in the Yorkshire dales are looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Dispatch Supervisor. The role is permanent, however you will start on a 3 month temporary contract.
This is a full time position based around an average 48 hour working week, working 5 out of 6 days which will include a Saturday. Bank holidays will be included in the working week. On a temporary basis the role is paying £12.50 per hour, and will rise onto a salary once you go permanent .
- Record and document data as required by Management. Positive release of finished product and quality control checks.
- Completion of various production check sheets. Stock Control of Production Materials (Bottles, Labels, Caps, etc).
- Monitor and report on staff performance, undertake performance reviews and staff training. Review daily job rotas.
- Oversee Production and Packing of Finished Product Picking of Orders and Loading of Vehicles.
- Ensuring stock control and rotation is adhered to.
- Ensuring Housekeeping and Cleaning of plant, equipment and working areas is carried out and checked.
The successful applicant must be a physically fit, conscientious, competent individual who expects high standards from both themselves & staff under their control.
Temping through Reed gives you access to Reed Rewards, Reed Pension, Weekly Pay, Paid Holidays and much more!
If you are an experienced Dispatch Supervisor, please apply for more details.