Reed HR are partnered with a Public Sector organisation in South East London, in order to recruit for a Director of Strategic Planning and Business Intelligence on a permanent basis. This role will initially be working from home. This is a full-time role.
A large Public Sector organisation.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Lead the provision and development of business intelligence and management information to influence key business decision making, organisational planning and performance.
- Lead the integrated business planning process
- Lead the provision of strategic management information, data governance and statutory return compliance
- Lead on the development, implementation, monitoring and refining of a robust annual planning process which is integrated with student number planning and budget modelling
This is a role focussing on an ambitious strategic plan and agenda for change.
To be successful in this role, you will have proven strategic planning and business intelligence experience, ideally within the Public Sector.
You will need to have/be:
- Experience leading and developing a business intelligence team
- Experience in business/strategic planning
- Proven ability to lead and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent influencing, communication, and negotiation skills
- Highly developed organisational and project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Clear understanding of change management principles
- A degree or relevant professional qualification at graduate level
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.