|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3108607|
Our Client is currently transitioning their back office service from a 3rd party supplier to direct arrangements and as part of this is adopting Agile practices for the delivery of the new platforms. The Director of IT will play an instrumental part in these transitions, embedding the new practices and motivating teams to innovate on service delivery and create a positive user experience. You will therefore need to have proven experience of leading on similar successful transitions, operating in a Dev/Ops environment and leveraging cloud/SaaS providers
An element of this role will involving facing out to external clients so the Director will be required to engage with customers, clients and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, to successfully oversee the planned transitions in addition the day to day running of the internal IT operations.
• Change Management/ Transformation experience with experience of transitioning an IT Department, ideally from a third party supplier in house.
• Understanding of both Waterfall and Agile approaches with experience of transition an organisation from a Waterfall to Agile approach.
• Extensive internal and external stakeholder management experience with a proven track record of successfully influencing key stakeholders.
• ITIL v3 Foundation Level Certified or above
• Agile Practitioner Qualification preferred (E.g. BCS, Prince2)
• DevOps of service delivery functions (e.g. Finance, HR, Desktop).
75000 - 90000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TIPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
18000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
HOOK, HAMPSHIRERead more