|Location: West Midlands||Salary: 80000 - 90000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 5|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3089115|
The Director of IT will be responsible for creating the organisations strategy for IT which will allow the organisation to gain a commercial advantage. In addition to the development of strategy, the Director of IT will be responsible for resource management, network, hardware and server infrastructure maintenance and the creation and monitoring of a departmental operating budget.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• At least 5+ years experience as a Senior IT Professional
• Vast experience in successful transformation and change management
• Cross functional IT leadership experience- e.g. leading teams across software development, architecture and
• Experience in external supplier management and the negotiation service agreements.
• Extensive experience and a strong working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (EPR) systems.
• A proven track record of successfully implementing new practices in technology across an organisation.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels (technical and non-technical).
• Must have held a position reporting into the Managing Director (or similar reporting line).
• A proven track record of taking personal accountability for corporate decisions and the outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be a motivational leader, who values and actively seeks self-improvement, with the ability to compromise in order to achieve solutions accepted by all parties.
40000.00 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
22000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
11.38 - 12.04 GBP Per Hour
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
35000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more