|Location: CITY OF LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 80000 - 120000 GBP Per Annum, OTE|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 days ago||Reference: 3085693|
Salaries between £80,000 - £100,000 on offer, client banks in the region of £20m-£25m allocated.
You will have a proven track record of fee income production north of £150,000 and a Chartered Financial Planner or AF3/G60 qualified as a minimum.
All clients have £500k+ in assets and will come from various sources - professional introducers, joint ventures and acquisitions they've made recently.
Although a large national firm, they don't target you like most do and support you to build a business within a business.
At this level of position there will be an expectation for you to bring either a nucleus of high end clients or a powerful network of introducers with you.
More info below:
1. The only national firm of Chartered Financial Planners in the UK.
2. Their profits for last year were around £50m, with the profit margin an impressive 25%.
4. You'll be allocated plenty of clients with £250k+, likely to be at least £10m in FUM.
5. Three advisory charging structures, three discretionary charging structures, so far more flexible now than they were previously.
6. Regularly use cash flow modelling tools, will provide full admin and paraplanning support, and allow the flexibility of both home and office working.
7. With the recent merger, the group's total assets now exceed £20bn.
8. On the panel with 3 out of the big 4 Accountants, and majority of magic circle law firms.
9. Joined up approach with Investment Managers accompanying Financial Planners to client meetings.
10. Dedicated markerting team, have generated over 40,000 new HNW leads this year alone.
50000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
50000 - 80000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
GERRARDS CROSS, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
50000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SUTTON COLDFIELD, WEST MIDLANDSRead more