I am recruiting for a Chartered Financial Adviser, a specialist within Retirement Advice. This is mandatory and the candidate must have complete exposure and focus to dealing with Retirements for clients. The role will involve clients approaching the business via an IT system and the adviser must be very strong technically . The tool is an OFA which gives advice at retirement in the most efficient way, so that clients can go on line and has the Algorithm that will support them in their Retirement Plan immediately. The salary for this individual is at an incredible base level, dependent on experience purely in Retirement Planning.
To be considered you must also have the following skills:-
• Financial planning tools
• Retirement income strategies
• View on annuities
You must be able to demonstrate live experience of these and the OFA IT Tool
You will need to be a highly professional Competent Adviser, meeting all requirements for certification as an adviser under SM&CR, including current Competent Adviser status.
You will also have a strong interest and passion for using technology to improve the efficiency of delivering advice.
● Checking and signing off financial advice for customers before and at retirement NB no pension transfer, opt-out or conversion of safeguarded benefits is involved.
● Assisting customers with day to day queries and resolving any issues with their suitability reports or related administration.
● Contributing to ideas and ongoing improvements to the digital advice service.
● Support with operations and compliance as and when required.
The job-holder will be responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of the One Financial Adviser’s team ongoing objectives. This will involve:
● Helping to deliver honest, affordable and customer-focussed retirement advice; and
● Adhering to compliance and operations policies and procedures at all times.
Certified Financial Planner/DipPFS as a minimum with CPD maintained from passing DipPFS to date
● 5+ years technical, paraplanning or advisory experience
● Confident with all types of pension schemes and products and pension benefits
● Happy working independently and comfortable being part of a small team
● Chartered status or an intention to work towards this is desirable