A leading Global Bank currently require a Digital Tester for an initial 6-month contract based in London, paying up to £250 per day via PAYE.
You must have digital, desktop and mobile application experience.
The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years’ experience, be customer focused and want to learn/progress their skillset.
You will help ensure that all required QA and Testing requirements are performed as a result of regular project, BAU activities for small to large Change Programmes. You will be expected to work closely with the IT teams and Business delivery teams to ensure changes are comprehensively tested and releases delivered with minimal impact to customers. This may, from time to time, require testing during out of normal business hours as production changes are usually conducted at times to minimize system outages and impacts to customers.
• Looking for financial background – banking/wealth/insurance
• Mobile or Desktop experience essential
• Keen understanding of digital products, services and underlying processes
• Past working experience with Digital change delivery
Experience in digital testing, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations.
• A strong background in QA management, Test Plan and Test Strategy management and Test Automation
• Demonstrable experience delivering Testing activities by working closely with technology functions throughout the delivery lifecycle to enable a seamless transition to implementation within tight timeframes
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 72 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.