|Location: SHIPLEY FIELDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 350.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3057482|
The Client wants to expand their outstanding software development team to help the UK government build and run great digital services for the people of the UK.
You will be joining a greenfield team working within a microservice architecture. Candidates must have strong experience in manual and automated testing of microservices and working within a multi-disciplinary Scrum team of developers, designers and analysts.
• Supporting a continuous deployment environment by performing effective exploratory and regression testing to identify risks and bugs early for frequent releases to production.
• Work closely with development delivery team and stakeholders and ensure development stories meet expectations and requirements.
• Building and supporting a robust automated test suite and reviewing unit, integration, contract, functional and performance tests.
• Testing REST JSON web services for internal and external use.
• Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
Essential Key Knowledge and Skills:
• A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such Lean, Scrum and Kanban including pair programming, TDD & BDD
• Excellent requirements analysis and static testing skills
• Expert exploratory tester and being able to identify edge cases and negative flows
• At least 2 years of working with Java or Scala test automation frameworks
• Experience in creating and maintaining performance test frameworks
• Testing of RESTful APIs
• Familiar with microservices architecture, cloud environments
• Experienced in Continuous Integration and/or Delivery practices
• Browser and device testing strategies
• Testing tools and frameworks e.g. Selenium, Junit, TestNG, Cucumber
• Performance testing tools such as Gatling, Jmeter
• Experience with monitoring and alerting tools, e.g. Splunk, Kibana, Grafana
• Experience with MongoDB or other No SQL databases
• Authentication protocols e.g. OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect
• Conscious of security risks in software
• Active participation in relevant technology communities (e.g. Meet-ups)
Public Sector Experience Desirable
Job closes 16:00 26/07/17
45000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
65000 - 80000.00 GBP Per Annum
ALTRINCHAM, CHESHIRERead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
32548 - 38833 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more