Digital Project Manager
My client is searching for a Digital Project Manager for an initial 6 month FTC based remotely
The Digital Project Manager will be accountable for managing the delivery of multiple digital business projects. This will include ensuring that the projects are correctly specified, delivered on time, meet business & technical requirements and are within the agreed budget.
- Preparation of project delivery plans to include resource planning and dependency management
- Project governance documentation for all projects under management including risk and issue registers and actions logs
- Comprehensive stakeholder management/communication plans
- Degree qualified or relevant digital marketing experience, training or qualifications.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and cloud management and monitoring platforms
- Substantial experience of leading and supporting the end-to-end lifecycle process and successful delivery of large business critical change projects that are underpinned by a technology solution
- Demonstrable experience of gathering, analysing and translating complex business requirements into business-friendly language and solution designs
- Experience of managing budgets and resources efficiently and effectively
- Experience of managing multiple internal & external stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers, vendors and contractors
- Experience of undertaking accurate and effective cost benefit analysis
- Experience of Agile project delivery to support early prototyping ahead of final project delivery.
- Appropriate professional accreditations (PRINCE2)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including Excel, Access, Powerpoint, MS Project, Visio, Project Centre
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Development and Continuous Integration methodologies
- Experience of using Salesforce.
- Experience of using Umbraco CMS
- Experience of using Microsoft 365 SharePoint Modern Intranet
- Experience of working in blue chip or large, complex organisations and / or of incorporating acquired or merged companies into a single estate.
- Experience of using management tools: SCCM, SCOM, BitLocker - Citrix Xen desktop in the skills area - Exposure to AWS - Exposure to Azure - Exposure to O365 Working Conditions/Relationship
- Experience of working with property management, CRM or scheduling applications
- Housing sector experience.
- ITIL Foundation
- ISO Standards 9001 and / or ISO 27001 / 27002