|Location: CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: over 1 year ago||Reference: 3132879|
The opportunity in a sentence? You'll be working within the digital marketing and wider customer experience team to manage the production of digital content, geared at driving brand awareness and customer engagement.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work with the best loved brand in life sciences, a market leader in employee satisfaction, and an organisation that's making a positive impact on the world through facilitating ground-breaking research.
Basic salary: £35,000 max
Flexible benefit scheme: 5% of basic salary (to spend on pension, health insurance, cycle to work scheme, buy or sell holiday etc.)
25 days holiday + bank holiday + an additional day’s holiday per 3 years of service (up to 5 additional days)
Life insurance x5 basic salary
Free shares with the organisation
Free fruit, free tea/coffee/squash
Flexible working opportunities may be available due to requirement to travel with the role
An active social life with regular activities for those wishing to take part, including daily yoga and well-being courses at lunch time and regular social events around an international holiday calendar.
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate with have experience in delivering marketing projects across digital platforms, experience in managing suppliers and key relationships, managing budgets and costs, managing staff effectively, and finally experience of producing content within a digital marketing environment.
Key role responsibilities
- Project-manage the development of digital content including webinars, videos, animations and interactive content; delivery of projects through briefing, planning and launch
- Ensure content meets brand guidelines and is delivered on time and within agreed budgets
- Work with Campaign managers and Creative teams to ensure marketing campaigns are managed effectively and launched on time
- Manage external stakeholders including creative agencies and academic collaborators
- Working closely with the social media manager to develop video for use in social media campaigns
- Working with the Events team to develop and execute a strategy to use webinars and other digital content at conferences and trade-shows
- Analyse the performance of digital campaigns and make recommendations
Sound like a fantastic opportunity for you? Get in touch with Jennifer Davies, Senior Consultant at REED Marketing & Creative.
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
BARKINGSIDE, ESSEXRead more