|Location: Leeds||Salary: 400.00 - 550.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3043488|
A digital Product Manager is required to support the delivery of the Clinical Triage Platform – A key programme within the Urgent and Emergency Care Domain.
Key Activities Include:
• Head up a customer team of Agile Business Analysts and project staff, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) assigned by the sponsoring business unit.
• Develop, test, maintain and communicate the service vision to key stakeholders.
• Engage with service users, Service Owner business stakeholders, other programmes and suppliers to develop opportunities
• Lead a team to elicit and understand key stakeholder needs and translate these into the Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
• Work with the programme team with the support of the Agile Business Analysts to develop a thorough understanding of the service roadmap.
• Establish and maintain a prioritized backlog of requirements and to identify the Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
• Ensure that the assets produced by the customer team are accurate, sufficiently complete and represent the requirements and user needs as understood
• Develop business requirements in line with user needs through frequent stakeholder engagement.
• Act as an advocate for the programme through stakeholder engagement.
• Elicit, define, document and test requirements with a broad range of stakeholders including suppliers. Overall responsibility for the requirements set (defined as themes/epics/user stories) and their prioritisation.
• Responsibility for the management of business requirements in JIRA. Prioritise the work of the BA team to align with programme needs.
• Ensure mapping between themes/epics and business benefits is maintained (in collaboration with the benefits lead.
Who we are looking for:
• At least three years previous experience as a Digital Product Manager.
• At least three years’ experience of Agile product development.
• Experience of working within complex Organisational governance arrangements and corporate reporting environments.
• A confident communicator and presenter with significant experience running workshops.
• Well-developed leadership and team management skills.
• Use of process modelling and mapping, user journeys, personas, Epic plans and User Stories in developing and communicating well-rounded requirements.
• Analytical ability to define relative business value and delivery and service management cost. Experience of user centred and client focussed DevOps environments.
38000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
NEWPORT, GWENTRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
431.05 - 431.05 GBP Per Day
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
WESTMINSTER, LONDONRead more
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more