Digital Marketing Manager
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£38000 - £42000 (pro rata) + Benefits
My client are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to offer support on an exciting and critical project taking place over the next 6 months.
About the Person
You will need to be online savvy. This is not a posters and press release type of marketing but a requirement for a true online marketing professional who can really get the business up to speed and out the door with their online marketing. Skilled in the art of promoting a direct-to-consumer business from the get-go and across multiple communication channels, they are looking for the very best.
The successful candidate will also know how to acquire, curate and develop a technical product audience and be familiar with the haunts associated with the technical community online; these will become their key channels to market alongside linking via partner sites. The brand is defined so now they need someone to help them take it to the market.
Experience & Responsibilities
As the business require experience, this is not a role for graduates I’m afraid. Ideally, they need someone with 5+ years’ experience of online marketing with demonstrable experience in the following areas:
• Online campaign management – from building to execution (ESSENTIAL)
• Partner channel sign-up for those parallel technologies who will direct traffic to us (e.g. Wowza) (ESSENTIAL)
• Audience Generation – identifying, creating and maintaining (ESSENTIAL)
• Developer Forum Campaigns – identifying, creating and maintaining (ESSENTIAL)
• Social Media Channel Enablement (BENEFICIAL)
• Front-desk queries and Support – ensuring that our brand and tone are carried through in all comms. (BENEFICIAL)
• Targeted developer events (ESSENTIAL)
• ATL digital marketing (in conjunction with Group Marketing) (BENEFICIAL)
• SEO/Adword Selection & Performance Management (ESSENTIAL)
You will be working with product managers, commercial teams, R&D as well as their own group marketing function on the broader more traditional marketing elements. For the right candidate, this is an exciting and highly dynamic role that is crucial to the success of the business. Whilst there’s no guarantees, if the project is successful, the role could result in becoming a FTE.
This role requires filling as a matter of urgency and the business will move quickly for suitable candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply if this role is of interest.
Salary - £38000 - £42000 (pro rata) + Benefits
Digital Marketing, Marketing, Digital, Online, SEO