Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist able to take full ownership of the strategy creation and management?
Reed Marketing and Creative are currently working with a growing highly respected Financial Services organisation, specialising in online trading. They are seeking an experienced digital marketing manager to own, manage and develop the digital marketing
strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital background with a minimum of 3 years' marketing experience with a focus on publishing of content across various digital channels, including email marketing, social media and websites.
• Manage the delivery of web site proposition in line with the digital marketing strategy
for the business.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver tailored web-based solutions.
• Content management delivery and development for websites.
• Input into and deliver on the digital element of the annual marketing plan and
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and
display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Input into digital budget plans for both project and BAU activity.
• Ability to boldly plan and execute a Digital marketing plan and come up with
innovative and creative ideas for campaigns that can roll-out across digital channels.
• Building, planning, running and testing email marketing campaigns.
• Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, Email Marketing,
PPC, SEO, design, demographics of prospective customers when determining
keywords and campaigns.
• Analyse keyword costs, ad copy and cost per conversion. Identify and inform
management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
• Implementing and optimising email campaigns, Expert in mailshot deliverability
(including producing non-spam content and optimizing the design to work perfectly
on mobiles, tablets and laptops).
• Manage campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking within internal tracking
systems and Analytics and provide actionable insights.
• Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database,
email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight,
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
• Extensive experience working in a digital/ online Marketing role ideally for a Financial