My client based in Gloucester are a financial/insurance services client who are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
The role will be responsible for ongoing development and management of the digital marketing strategy and reporting into the Head of Marketing & Communications.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day management and ongoing optimisation of paid digital channels including Search, Display, Affiliate, Social
- Management of Affiliate programmes to deliver target volumes and ROI
- Organic visibility across three brand websites. Developing approaches to increase visibility and measuring ongoing performance
- Management of the digital marketing aspects of each brand’s marketing budget to deliver against agreed KPI’s
- Reporting on ongoing performance against target and identifying optimisation opportunities to improve performance
- SME for Google Analytics within the division
- Develop and manage an insight driven content calendar aligned to key product insights, producing content for distribution through paid, owned and earned channels
- Support in the delivery of partner marketing plan digital requirements
- Develop creative assets and optimise for performance
- Provide oversight for social channels along with best practice guidelines for Marketing Managers within the different brands
- Develop engagement campaigns designed to drive interaction across social channels
The successful candidate will have proven Digital Marketing Management skills across a range of channels, experience of running multi-channel digital marketing activity across multiple products and brands, agency management experience and a strong working knowledge of key digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Display, Social Media and Content.
Interested? Apply online or contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative for further information.