REED Marketing and Creative are currently working with a leading organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive (PPC) on a full-time and permanent basis.
The main focus of the role will be PPC, therefore it is essential that you have a proven and successful track record of working in a PPC role.
The salary is £25,000 - £28,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience).
- Working within the marketing team, you will report to the Head of Marketing and will deliver digital marketing campaigns across the businesses key acquisition channels.
- Reporting and analytics for PPC, SEO, PR and Social.
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of campaigns, with effective, clear communications to help feedback accuracy.
- Keeping up to date with best practices to ensure the future success of campaigns.
- Create and execute UK market focused Paid Search campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook ads, and Linkedin.
- Take ownership of PPC and related data analysis.
- Implement and manage highly effective campaign strategies with focus on PPC and SEO.
- Working towards and understanding clear strategic business KPI’s.
- Analyse performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Give regular performance updates to stakeholders.
- Schedule and understand regular performance and insight reports.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital and industry trends.
- Use test results to make business decisions.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, digital marketing environment.
- Experience of coordinating activity across different areas of the digital landscape.
- Experience of creating and managing campaigns budgets.
- Experience of running PPC campaigns across many search engines is essential.
- Experience of using paid search management and tracking tools.
- An understanding of automated bidding solutions and custom AdWords scripts.
- Excellent understanding of paid search best practice and a working knowledge of other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
- Previous experience in a client-side role or within a digital agency.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data.