|Location: CITY OF LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 25000.00 - 29000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3075206|
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral team member of a successful marketing team for a very reputable institute, whose mission is to advance education and making banking and finance more accessible.
Recently shortlisted for workplace of the year, this is unlike most other financial institutions, be ready for team pub lunches, a generous benefits package and sociable working hours.
Most essential for this role is the ability to write brilliant content and ensure it is accurate and consistent across all platforms (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals).
- Develop and review websites & digital content to ensure it is accurate, consistent and fit for purpose and internet portals are technically optimised.
- Implement & develop SEO strategy to enhance visibility and increase website traffic
- Work with content owners across the business to improve, edit and supplement content
- Use the CMS to publish content, identify appropiate ways to reach target audiences
- Train and advise other colleagues on CMS and good content practice
- Ensure all info is meta-tagged appropiately to enable re-use and ease of up-date
- KPI reporting - analysing web stats, online campaign performance to ROI
- Improve the usability of websites and other distribution channels
You will need:
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable content writing ability
- Enthusiasm, drive & initative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience writing web copy & meticulous proofing ability
- Familiarity using a CMS
- Good knowledge of SEO strategies and practices eg. inbound link strategies, back link building, geographical targeting and geo search, analysing traffic behaviour etc.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Financial Services OR Higher Education workplace experience
- Experience of running and monitoring Google Adwords campaigns & using Analytics
18000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
OLD BASFORD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
DARWEN, LANCASHIRERead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BURNLEY, LANCASHIRERead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more