Digital Marketing Executive (up to £30k p.a. dependent on experience, long term work from home opportunity)
My client is an innovative, design-focused brand whose products are sold internationally. As a small, dynamic and rapidly growing business with an increasing e-commerce presence, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support sales and brand growth online.
This is a great role for a creative digital marketing professional looking to take their next career step with a growing brand in the sports industry. Reporting to the Commercial Director and supporting the E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both immediate sales campaigns and long-term brand growth through the use of digital marketing techniques.
You will manage the digital representation across online platforms to build global brand recognition and a long-term connection with customers. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of performance marketing channels and campaigns including: PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates, and SEO with key focus on driving e-commerce growth in line with clearly defined KPIs
- Responsibility for CRM including the customer database
- Assist in the strategic development and implementation of the digital customer journey to include creation and updating of all customer digital communication
- Strategic community management of social media channels including overseeing the content creation and posting implemented by the Content Co-ordinator
- Updating of content, including copy and imagery, on both brand owned and partner websites
- Consistent analysis of all digital activity to help drive future strategy through monthly reporting
- Supporting the wider sales team in delivering regionally relevant marketing campaigns to support key launches
- Accountability for the digital marketing budget
- +3 years' experience in a digital marketing role, ideally in an e-commerce focused role for a product or service
- Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Positive, entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude necessary for working in a small business