Digital Marketing Executive
This autonomous role reporting directly into the MD will suit a Digital Marketing professional who is looking to further their career and who enjoys working creatively and independently.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the company’s digital strategy to include:
Website management, SEO, Google Ads, social media, and various digital marketing campaigns.
You will be an experienced all-round Digital Marketing professional, used to working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a creative thinker, self-motivated and ambitious with:
- Proven ability in website management to include the creation of landing pages
- Experience managing social media for a B2B audience to include FB,Twitter, Insta, LinkedIn
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Google Analytics
- Technical Skills to include Mailchimp, Squarespace, Photoshop
- Graphic Design skills
This is an exciting role with excellent career prospects, competitive salary, and great benefits. This is an immediate requirement, apply now