Based in Peterborough, with a great salary of £25,000 - £30,000, we are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to manage all aspects of the affiliate network programme across the companys websites.
The role also includes:
• Regular publisher communication and ensure the communication of key offers and messages is consistent with other channels
• Identify, screen and recruit new affiliate partners to grow the programme
• Look to build affiliate partnerships outside the programme.
• Maintain and develop relationships with all affiliates and communicate regularly with key affiliates individually.
• Develop the programme to drive more revenue from a wider variety of affiliates.
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
• Report and analyse metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the programme
• Deliver revenue against forecasts and within CPA targets
• Achieve new customer targets
• Monitor and analyse the affiliate marketing activity of competitors
• Undertake tasks as required within the Ecommerce team. These may include SEO, PPC, web analytics and other digital marketing.
• Keep up to date with the latest developments in the industry
A Digital Marketing Exec’ or ‘Digital Marketing Assistant’ in a retail environment for 2 years min, hands on demonstrable experience of creating and managing PPC, affiliates, display, shopping feeds, paid social, remarketing etc.
Sound perfect for you?
Call Heather or Amber on 01603 616190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!