|Location: NORWICH, NORFOLK||Salary: 18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3059530|
The main purpose of the role is to support the Business Development Manager in positioning the company as the Private Hospital of Choice, by developing and directing the marketing strategy, including social media and PR in line with brand guidelines.
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive salary between £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience
- Annual bonus (subject to meeting group & team targets)
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Fantastic working environment with Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Eye-sight tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free on-site Parking
You will be employed on a Permanent, full time basis, working 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday, with flexible working between the hours of 8am-5pm.
- To identify and deliver new opportunities for the business through all digital marketing avenues including, website, social media and digital advertising
- Marketing the Products & services to the community, business market, GP and consumer using an agreed marketing and communications mix
- To be responsible for developing and delivering the social media and website strategy with the support of the BDM
- To be responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting on projects, including PPC activity with the support of the BDM and Marketing team
- To work across the business with key stakeholders.
- Implement Internal & External communication to stakeholders through social media as well as supporting traditional ‘offline’ methods as delegated, positively influencing consultants and staff
- Use effective planning to meet objectives and deadlines
- Undertake additional marketing activities including blog creation, SEO, advertising, communications, sales promotion, event coordination and sales support
- Manage and develop the hospital website, ensuring information is of high quality and is regulated with the appropriate marketing approvals from the central team.
- Undertake analysis of response to media, and present detailed return on investment based on penetration of campaigns, with direction from the BDM.
- Manage and track the digital marketing budget expenditure monthly.
Skills & experience required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Marketing position, either agency or client side
- An understanding of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Experience or evidence of development & regular use of Social Media
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt your tone and build relationships with different audiences and stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and exceptional IT skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- A team player with the ability to influence others
- A self-starter.
- Commercial awareness
* Knowledge of the healthcare market is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date then apply online.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer at Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich - email@example.com
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more