|Location: Cambridge||Salary: 10.96 - 10.96 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3056842|
To provide project management and support on the organisations marketing projects, with particular responsibility for Higher Education/Further Education and Schools sectors.
The job holder is central to the implementation of effective communications strategies in reaching and engaging with key audience groups.
• Support the Marketing Communications Managers with the
production of copy and messaging for Higher
Education/Further Education and Schools sector projects.
• Project-manage specific offline and digital marketing projects
including brochures, leaflets, email campaigns and websites,
and co-ordinating with internal teams where necessary.
• Ensure the production of copy to a high standard of accuracy
and clarity. Copy-edit complex/technical messaging to a level
appropriate for those who do not speak English at a high
• Ensure brand guidelines are reflected across online and
offline channels and key messages are promoted efficiently
and effectively to the target audience(s).
• Work closely with the Marketing Communications Managers,
Web Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager on
the implementation of digital campaigns.
• Liaise with freelancers, agencies and external stakeholders
on marketing initiatives.
• Support the wider marketing team across projects or tasks as
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Customer-focused and ability to develop and maintain
positive working relationships with internal and external
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure whilst keeping an
eye for detail.
• Basic understanding of design and print procedure.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills and
ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
Be Microsoft Office proficient, in particular Word, Excel and
• Experience in a marketing role, including business-to-
• Experience of working in the education/work sector
Experience in a large international organisation would be an
If you are interested in this role please apply online or for more information contact Simon Mills on 01223462872 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
22000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
12.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
BOLTON, LANCASHIRERead more
23000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
11.28 - 11.28 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
24.66 - 24.66 GBP Per Hour
SOUTH EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more