|Location: EVESHAM, WORCESTERSHIRE||Salary: 18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3056292|
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Digital Marketing department in delivery of UK and European Digital activity.
You will work closely with Customer Services, Sales, Sampling, Web/Social Media and other marketing channel stakeholders to co-ordinate buying experience.
You will help to analyse the effectiveness of Digital marketing activity, and constantly look for ways to improve results.
As well as owning smaller projects from end-to-end, to gain experience in the full campaign process and develop the skills required to move up to Digital Marketing Executive.
• Assist Digital Marketing Executive with the set-up, deployment and analysis of eMail activity across UK and Europe, including:
o Building and editing of HTML templates
o Management of eMail deployments
o Collation and analysis of results and reporting
• Assist Digital Marketing Executive with creation of content for websites and other Digital channels, including writing copy, sourcing and preparing imagery, and following necessary approval processes before it goes live.
• Use the website Content Management System (CMS) to make content updates to websites.
• Assist with SEO and PPC activity in conjunction with Digital Customer Journey plan for each territory.
• Raise invoices and POs in accordance with company processes and timelines.
• Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of trends, technologies, industry standards and best practices on an ongoing basis
• Fulfil other duties as required
The ideal candidate will ideally have some work experience within a digital marketing role and a keen interest in digital online technologies.
You will have Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of HTML would be advantageous.
You should have strong written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail and a confident ability to communicate your vision and plans to others verbally and in writing.
9.50 - 12.50 GBP Per Hour
GRAVESEND, KENTRead more
24000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARRIETSHAM, KENTRead more
30000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAIDSTONE, KENTRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
CHICHESTER, WEST SUSSEXRead more