Reed HR are partnered with a Public Sector Organisation (Housing Association) based in the City of London, to recruit for a Digital Learning and Development Specialist on a permanent basis. This role is full-time and is to start as soon as possible. This role can either be based in London or Nottingham, with travel between both sites required.
A large Housing Association.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Engage with stakeholders across the organisation to understand their learning needs
- Design, scope and build learning solutions using a range of digital learning tools
- Work with external providers to offer varied digital learning content
- Ensure digital learning assets are embedded into a blended learning approach
- Define success measures to evaluate digital learning effectiveness and return on investment
- Manage essential training framework to ensure all digital learning assets are up to date and reviewed on a regular basis
- Drive colleague engagement in learning via engagement
- Maintain and develop the organisations digital platforms
- Manage any questions
- Build relevant reports and analyse data
- Look at how processes and learning assets can be improved
- Research the latest digital learning technology approaches and trends
To be successful in this role, you will already have strong experience and a passion for Digital Learning, ideally within a fast-paced environment.
You will need to have/be:
- A positive and pro-active team player
- Ability to take ownership of workload
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with digital learning tools and platforms
- Experience working through the whole digital learning development cycle
- Ability to build relationships with all employees including stakeholders and managers
- Ability to translate technical information
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.