One of the largest local authority based in London are looking to recruit a Digital Learning & Development Partner on a six months contract with possibility of further extension if all goes well. It is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. The role will be work from home until further notice.
Purpose of the role:
The council is currently in the process of procuring a new software system to deliver its training needs going forward. Therefore, the council are looking to recruit a Digital Learning & Development Partner to support with the implementation of this new system as well as advise, implement, design, evaluate modern training programmes that meet the council’s training needs.
- Devise a training strategy for the organisation
- Build training programmes from scratch (from the initial idea through planning, implementation, review and outcomes analysis) and delegate work to other members of the learning and development team
- Monitor budgets and monthly expenditure reports
- Work closely with and influence senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
- Work in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets
- Develop effective induction programmes for new staff, apprentices and graduate trainees
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Devise individual learning plans
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes
- Evaluate training and development programmes
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.