|Location: ROCHDALE, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 12.13 - 12.13 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3057744|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Development Officer to contribute ideas and showcase your existing skills within a well-known and highly respected Local Authority.
Straight away you will have the opportunity to put your strong innovative ideas to forward and give advice and support to the wider Digital Services Team in order to help maintain and update Rochdale Councils’ corporate websites.
You will be working with an award winning team with a shared passion for raising standards, reputation and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
What’s my role?
To work closely, on a day-to-day basis, with the Digital Services Lead to produce content that meets the Internet Crystal Mark for plain English across the Councils’ corporate websites.
This will include ensuring the website is focused on top transactions and customer needs, creating useful and usable information architecture and navigation for each site and improving Search Engine Optimisation.
How will I do this?
• Rewriting content for the web, and moving existing content to updated website templates. This will include reducing large amounts of text into a customer friendly format.
• Working with the Digital Services Team to improve customer experience and towards reducing avoidable contact
• Reviewing, updating and writing relevant web standards and guidelines in such areas as usability, accessibility and remains in accordance with relevant legislation.
• Undertake user testing with customers and report on findings and conduct necessary changes.
What skills do I need?
• Extensive knowledge and experience of writing content for websites with a focus on creating a usable customer focused information architecture.
• Experience in carrying out research, data analysis and report writing and the presentation of each.
• Ability to use analytical tools such as Google Analytics and image manipulation software such as Photoshop.
• Demonstrable understanding of proofreading and copy editing skills in order to improve website content.
Get me signed up!
If this position is of interest to you please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
30000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
CLERKENWELL, LONDONRead more
23398.00 - 29323.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHPORT, MERSEYSIDERead more
32000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more