|Location: WEYBRIDGE, SURREY||Salary: 38000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3054662|
Good understanding of utilising analytics/data and QA process?
Knowledge of SEO/Analytical tool management?
• SEO/Analytics Tagging Management• SEO/Analytics Tagging Managementgh-tech company is recruiting for a Digital Contents Production Operator on an 11 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for maintaining, running and validating web contents as quality assurance and operation management point for the Customer Service (CS) department of the business.
This role will focus on overall operation management of Content Production Centre to produce CS web contents for the business, their subsidiaries and European HQ CS department. Along with the following:
• CPC(Content Production Centre) operation management on a day-to-day basis
• Platform Tech Support Coordination as liaison with internal technical teams
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proactive, independent, responsible attitude.
• Digital contents creation and translation management experience for 5-7 years or equivalent
• Project management experience in similar area for minimum 3-5 years or equivalent
• Strong experience in working with the large organisation, multiple stakeholders, and big agencies
• Good understanding of utilizing analytics/data and QA process to monitor, evaluate and optimize web content performance
• Knowledge of SEO/Analytic Tool management
• Excellent written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
• Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
• Big brand experience
• Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Global or European experience an advantage
• Issue resolution and escalation (JIRA experience preferred)
• Additional European language an advantage.
HOURS OF WORK:
37.5 hour week.
SALARY & BENEFITS
• 25 days annual leave
• discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
• Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
• 4x Life Assurance
• lexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
27000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEICESTER FOREST EAST, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
50000.00 - 57000.00 GBP Per Annum
THE CITY, LONDONRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
40,000.00-54,000.00 GBP Per annum
NEWPORT, GWENT, UNITED KINGDOMRead more