This is a rare full or part time opportunity to work for this Cambridge based organisation initially for approximately 6 weeks to assist with making updates to their website. The role would involve updating documents and adding news stories as well as making general updates to content. Depending upon the successful candidates skills additional responsibilities could be offered.
Candidates should have basic HTML skills and experience of using a content management system would be needed. Our client uses a Tridion system, which is fairly niche and training would be provided on this.
This role could be full time, Monday to Friday, alternatively, a range of potential part time availability would be considered.
Benefits of working through Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact