Do you have strong digital content experience?
Do you have experience creating videos for social media channel?
Are you immediately available looking for you next digital content role?
If your answers are yes to the above questions, then this could be the PERFECT temporary assignment for you!
REED Marketing & Creative are currently working with Thames Valley police based in Kidlington recruiting for a Digital Communications Officer. The role will be on an initial temporary bases for 4 months and could potentially go permanent.
· Increase public engagement between Thames Valley Police and its communities by producing engaging content including copy, pictures with a particular focus on making videos, for use across all TVP digital channels.
· Produce engaging digital content for both internal and external communications through commissioning graphic design, taking pictures, producing video and writing copy.
· Monitor the performance of digital and social media as key methods of public engagement
· Respond to comments posted on digital and social media channels ensuring that comments are forwarded to the appropriate departments and a daily report is circulated to highlight any reputational issues or trends relating to the Force.
· Contribute to the planning and content of the monthly in-house publication Thames View, focussing on the use of digital content and creation.
· Promote the use of digital and social media internally to increase the number of officers and staff using it and externally to increase community sign up
The successful candidate will have previous experience in digital content primarily in video content, maintaining and developing digital and social media. The ideal candidate will also have experience using MAC.
In return you will receive an hourly rate up to £14.90 + FREE parking
For further information or to apply, please click on the link. Alternatively you can send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call REED Marketing & Creative in Reading