REED Technology – 6 Month Contract - £400+ per day – Outside IR35 – Remote
Reed Technology are delighted to be working with one of our well recognised public sector clients, on a 6-month DevOps contract. The main purpose of the project, among many others, will be to design, build and support a scalable and resilient Openshift 3.11 platform on AWS, suitable for the relevant development and production workloads. Any experience in similar public sector projects is greatly preferred.
Essential skills & experience:
• Significant experience with Openshift
• Experience with CI/CD methodology and tooling for Openshift and AWS.
• Experience applying infrastructure as code principles.
• Experience with designing and building platforms in AWS.
• Practical experience of introducing new efficient processes or concepts within the DevOps environment.
• Experience working in the Agile delivery models - such as Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks.
Main Tech Stack:
• Gitlab, Artifactory, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Influx, Kibana, Grafana
• Python, Bash, Ansible, Groovy
• AWS Lambda, S3, Cloud Formation, API Gateway, EC2, AMIs
• GuardDuty, Transit Gateway, AWS Config, Route53, CodeBuild, CodeDepoly,
• RHel, Ubuntu, AWSLinux
If you are interested in applying to this role, then please apply. Alternatively you can email your CV to Alasdair.email@example.com