£35,000 - £45,000
Newcastle upon Tyne
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who specialises in AWS technologies to improve the delivery and reliability of our platform. You will be involved in scaling up significant applications to handle new business demand. You will be encouraged to bring new ways of thinking to the team, implementing new processes and suggesting ideas to create an improved environment. This opportunity is not only a great challenge, but a place for you to develop personally and professionally.
Day to day you will be involved with:
- Improving and maintaining AWS infrastructure
- Implementing new processes and systems to aid deployment
- Working alongside developers to assist with business critical issues
- Ensuring systems are in line with ISO27001 standards
- Involved in suggesting improvements in systems and applications
Skills you will be using in this role:
- Terraform (Infrastructure as code)
- Docker/ Kubernetes
- Typescript and NodeJs
- Experience working withing security practices standards (ISO27001)
- Passion to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and a flair for innovation
With an endless list of benefits and development opportunities, this role is an excellent steppingstone in your careers. This team care about the products they work on and are looking for someone equally as passionate to take this challenge on.
To apply and find out more, please send your updated CV to Hayley.Bee@reed.com today! Id you have a friend who is suitable, please refer them. If they are successful you will receive a £200 voucher.