|Location: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEAR||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3395913|
Development Chemist required for a permanent role based in Newcastle. PhD or equivalent in organic chemistry required, alongside experience in synthetic organic chemistry (up to 50L scale).
Title: Development Chemist
My client, a world leading company in the pharmaceuticals sector, is currently looking for a Development Chemist to join their growing team based in Newcastle.
This is a permanent position that involves route scouting, process development, carrying out laboratory experimental programmes up to 50L scale and interpretation of experimental results.
Day to day activities
- Carrying out laboratory experimental programmes accurately and efficiently (up to 50L scale).
- Contribution to design of processes which ensure compliance with GMP.
- Route scouting, process development and interpretation of experimental results.
- Maintenance of high standards of housekeeping in the laboratory the minimise exposure of personnel to hazardous chemicals.
Are you right for this role?
- You will be educated to PhD level or equivalent in organic chemistry.
- You will have experience in synthetic organic chemistry (up to 50L scale), particularly in relation to scouting safe, economical and scalable routes of manufacture.
- You will have a good understanding of analytical techniques and interpretation of results.
- You will have an understanding of GMP and process development.
- You will have a good understanding of safe working practices within a synthetic chemical or pharmaceutical laboratory environment.
If you are interested, please apply immediately.
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEX, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000.00-35,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
20,000.00-30,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
18,000.00-22,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000.00-28,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more