Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a Destination Services Consultant in the Swindon location on a permanent basis.
To manage and coordinate the full relocation services provided both locally and internationally for corporate clients and their international assignees taking ownership of high quality Client driven services. The Consultant is a project manager and is primarily responsible to act as a single point of contact for the delivery of all services as described in each client’s specific Service Agreement with particular focus on destination services into the UK. They must coordinate, as deemed necessary, with the various departments such as Field Consultants, Temporary Accommodation and Finance.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide single point of co-ordination for all phases of International relocation activities on behalf of client
- Management of assignee’s expectations particularly in relation to moves into the UK
- Management and coordination of all authorised services such as home finding, school search, departure, renewal, temporary accommodation, immigration, household goods, expense management and policy counselling
- Coordination with the Field Consultant for the research and identification of appropriate accommodation and schools, according to the assignee’s set of criteria;
- Coordination with the Education Consultant for the research and identification of appropriate accommodation and schools, according to the assignee’s set of criteria;
- Complete briefing to Field Consultant regarding the property visits and client profile;
- Provision of full market orientation and settling-in information to the assignees during a de-briefing session. Ensure that the assignees are made fully aware of the tenant’s responsibilities.
- Submit property offer and negotiate most favourable tenancy agreement terms for assignee and client
- Manage work of Inventory Clerk and ensure inventory and all settling-in items are all properly documented. The moving in / out inspection reports are to be signed and filed in our dossiers and MATRIX
- The Consultant informs the Client of the delivery and development of each step of the programme
- Coordination and follow-up of all post house-hunting aspects, such as work permits, tax and insurance briefings, overview of daily living in country of destination, temporary accommodation, removal coordination, helpline.
- Close management and follow up of all rents paid by client’s company or other entity. In the event of any delay, take appropriate measures to ensure that the rent is paid timely.
- Management and approval of supplier invoices
- The Consultant updates Matrix on a daily basis so as to make sure that all information for each file is up to date;
• Dealing with Client’s employees on a day to day basis in accordance with their policy.
• Deliver the International Relocation products and services to the employee.
• Strive to maintain position as the Market Leader by continuing to deliver exceptional customer services.
• Be responsible for the co-ordination of other services, i.e., language, and cross cultural training.
• Customer service & administration skills
• Excellent use of verbal and written communication
• Planning & organisation skills
• Interpersonal/influencing skills
• Analysis, judgement & decision making skills