|Location: HALSTEAD, ESSEX||Salary: 16000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3083713|
Do you have strong IT skills including Microsoft windows 10 and Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory.?
If so, I have a fantastic permanent opportunity starting immediately in Halstead.
Please read on:
I am Recruiting for a Desktop Support Analyst for a successful company in lovely offices in Halstead. You will report in to and work alongside the IT manager in the tasks below.
• Assist the IT Manager with desktop support, troubleshooting desktop hardware/software problems, and carrying out projects as assigned in a culturally diverse environment.
• Operate across all parts of the business, providing support, advice and guidance on ICT issues.
• Carry out installation and support on a range of hardware and software throughout the business.
• Document support, repair, and project activities using a helpdesk ticketing system.
• Provide troubleshooting advice and support.
• Share in core activities, but will also specialise and develop your own particular areas of interest.
• Configure computers and printers to enable access to servers and local networks.
• Support and provide basic training sessions which involve the use of technology.
• Set up and maintain user and e-mail accounts, ensuring that new staff receive credentials in a timely fashion.
• Support with the setting up for meetings in our training & conference rooms, ensuring that any associated equipment is available
• To undertake such other work as may be assigned which is consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
For the ICT Desktop Support Analyst role, you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Confident in dealing with people of varying levels of IT knowledge within the business.
• Ability to apply problem solving techniques and get results, prioritising tasks whilst working under pressure.
• Self-motivated and committed to delivery on time and to a high quality.
• Demonstrable experience of balancing priorities and successful delivery of objectives, in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical issues.
• Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities.
• Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, office software and other desktop products, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory.
• Ability to ask questions and get information in order to diagnose computer problems and discern what level of support is needed when a problem is presented.
• Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously, but also able to recognize when you are in over your head.
• Work as part of a team in stressful situations; maintain composure and sense of humour in the face of heavy workload and constant interruption
Working hours: Your normal working hours are from 07:00am-16:00pm, Monday-Friday. Or any hours which you may from time to time be required to work to properly discharge your duties under this contract. You may be required to work 15 Saturdays / Shifts during the working year to suit the requirements of the company.
Key factors of the role:
• Salary: £16,000 - £22,000.depending on experience
• Free onsite car parking
• An opportunity to be Rewarded with a work benefit scheme
If you are interested and have the skills above please call Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
10.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
NORTHOLT, MIDDLESEXRead more
22.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more