One of the largest and well respected local authority based in North London are looking to recruit two Desktop Engineer to join their team on a three months contract with possibility of further extensions. It is a full time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
Purpose of the role:
The council is going through a Windows 10 rollout, the digital team require a Desktop Engineer to join their team on an initial 3 months contract to help out with the increase demand put on the department at this time.
Primary Job Function
We are looking for Desktop Engineer for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- Strong experience and expertise in planning designing and implementing Windows desktop operating systems OS in an enterprise environment
- Strong technical background with experience and knowledge in Windows desktop image deployment scripting and solutioning
- Experience configuring Office365 suite Ability to clearly and accurately instruct Client Business Users and lead trainings on Office365 and OneDrive
- Experiencing troubleshooting laptops desired Sound knowledge of and professional technical experience with current Windows platform technology
- Field support tickets and act as Tier 3 support for desktop related issues
- Broad experience with Microsoft Active Directory GPO DNS DHCP and SCCMNo Option for Travel or Remote
Due to the nature of the role, candidates would need to have experience of both first and second line support. If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.