We are looking for a Deputy Team Manager for the Integrated Learning Disabilities Partnership of a north London borough.
The team is welcoming, supportive, with lots of opportunities for learning, reflective case discussions, and professional development.
The rate is negotiable depending on experience.
The role will involve the following:
- You will be working alongside clinical leads and social care managers to support and develop the operational work, priorities and resilience of the team
- Work as part of the management team to manage the overall workload of the team.
- Prioritise incoming referrals, work and allocations.
- Provide supervision and support to social workers and, as appropriate health care staff.
- Act as Safeguarding Adults Manager.
- Contribute to staff recruitment and development.
- Embed strength-based assessments into practice.
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SWE Registered
- Ideally, you will have some pre and/or post qualifying experience of working with adults with global learning disabilities and/or adults with mental health diagnoses, autism, substance misuse, forensic histories and/or challenging behaviour. Some experience in a supervisory/management role
Is your contract ending in March? Or were you considering a move anyway? – contact me today!
If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
Here at Reed we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
· We are fair, open and honest
· We take ownership
· We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
And just finally, we ask our candidates to evaluate our service regularly, here are some recent quotes:
“ I have had a very successful four years of working for this agency, always someone on hand to deal with any issues promptly and effectively.”
“I have worked with Reed and I would recommend this agency for the following reasons:
Regular contact and update
Prompts response when contacted
“I get exceptional support from my consultant. She visits me at each placement to enquire on how things are getting on, meet my managers and offer moral support. I feel listened to and get valuable feedback from my consultant. I am always informed when suitable jobs are available especially when current job role is ending. I feel well supported by my consultant. Lindsey is exceptionally good, her support is commendable, she is the reason why I remain committed to continue working with Reed.”