Deputy Manager- Domiciliary Care- 27-32k dependant on experience
My client requires an experienced Deputy Manager to join their team.
The Deputy Care Manager is expected to perform a variety of duties.
This is one of the most integral roles within the company and you will need to be very organised and proactive at all times!
• Must have experience in Domiciliary Care
• Have ideally been a Team Leader/Field Supervisor or a Senior Care Coordinator/Scheduler
• Have a working knowledge of CQC and The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014
• Attended or present during a CQC Inspection
• Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of good care principles including the delivery of care
• A good communicator and organiser
• A good listener
• To be able to think out of the box
• The ability to prioritise and to cope with pressure
• A working knowledge of Health and Safety, COSHH
• An ability to work independently or as part of a team
• The ability to display empathy and warmth
• Be even-tempered, patient and courteous
• An ability to be caring and considerate towards Service Users and your colleagues
• The ability to cope with change
• To be able to understand and cope with emergency situations
• To be able to use initiative
• A good command of English, both verbal and written
• Be in possession of QCF 2 but ideally QCF level 3 or working towards a level 3
• Sound IT skills