We are working with a client who have an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Deputy Manager on a permanent basis. The home supports adults with disabilities and you would need some experience within this client group.
The company is well established with a good reputation within the marketplace. Staff confirm it is a "nice place to work" and is a supportive working environment, the home is rated Good on all aspects with CQC.
Responsibilities will include:
• Planning and managing the staff team including rotas alongside the Home Manager.
• Support the client needs and wishes and following all aspects of their care plans.
• To be familiar with the care and needs of each service user and liaise with family members and other care professionals when needed. multiagency working with other agencies such as CQC inspectors and home stake holders.
• To ensure all policies and procedures are in place and making sure they are always implemented.
• Assisting in fostering good relationships with local communities and taking part in welcoming new services to the home.
For your application to be considered you should have:
• A knowledge and understanding of legislation and guidelines as they apply in practice.
• To provide good and positive role model for members of the staff team and service users in line with the companies’ policies.
• To be able to motivate and lead a team
• To implement and follow systems and arrangements whereby service users who have capacity maintain where possible management of their own finances and decisions of their care plan and have appropriate policies in place for those service users who lack capacity.
• Supporting the staff team in all aspects of their time at the company, staff inductions, ongoing supervision, appraisals and training and staff rotas etc.
Please apply direct for more information!
A great opportunity not be missed!