Reed Social Care are looking for a Clinical Deputy Manager for a brand new 64 bed luxury home offering the highest levels of support to its residents through personalised residential, nursing and dementia care. Residents have a range of facilities including a cinema, library, hair salon, spa treatment room, gym and activity room as well as access to beautiful landscaped gardens.
Location: Great Baddow, Chelmsford
Salary: £40,000 - 45,000 depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week, 9-5 Monday - Friday, approximately 1 weekend per months and on call cover
As the Clinical Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the General Manager in the day to day running of the home, delivering 24 hour personalised residential, nursing and dementia care. You will help to inspire and lead a team of passionate, committed and skilled care professionals and support them to become the very best they can be day after day. You will also work to ensure that exceptional care and support is at the heart of everything we do so that we can ensure we are enabling our residents to live happy and fulfilling lives within a warm and welcoming environment.
What we can offer you:
- 28 days annul leave plus bank holidays
- Pensions – sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- In-house learning and development offered, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years post grad experience as a RGN with a current pin.
- Prior experience in a nursing or care home is preferable
- Prior experience of leadership or management
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please apply/send me a copy of your updated CV.