Are you looking for a job with opportunities for professional growth?
Do you have management experience in a Care environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity to step up and work towards a Home Manager position?
Then I have the ideal opportunity for you!
My client a family run renowned UK Nursing and Residential Home based in Farnham is currently looking for a Deputy Manager - Clinical Lead. With an ethos of supporting and providing training to help develop their employees. They believe their staff to be their biggest assets and by providing numerous opportunities and a challenging career, their staff in turn provide outstanding care to clients.
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
The Deputy Care Home Manager is a motivational and inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. The Deputy Care Home Manager is able to achieve a high standard of clinical care by auditing, analysing trends and directing care team to deliver results.
A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to the Care Quality Commission, Social Services and the Safeguarding teams. The ability to implement action plans for improvement and build a reputation for high quality care delivery for the home.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• To assist the Home Manager in the running of the home.
• To ensure Health & Safety standards are being met within the home (this will include studying for a certificate in Occupational Health & Safety).
• To have designated responsibility for the ordering, recording, administration and disposal of the home’s medication system.
• Implement and monitor care plan systems.
• Ensure confidentiality for all information.
• Must hold at least a NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
• Experience in dementia care.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
• Maintain professional RN registration with NMC with evidence of competencies and revalidation and enhance qualifications to continually develop knowledge.
• Working towards Leadership and Management in social care diploma
• Participate in annual appraisal and personal development planning and six-monthly review
• Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
• A pro-active individual who is able to work within a team.
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
• Interest in development and learning new skills.
Salary & Benefits:
• £50-55,000 Basic Salary D.O.E
• Substantial annual holiday
• Excellent induction training
• Ongoing career training and progression
• Fantastic discount scheme
• Workplace Pension
• Generous Discretionary Bonus
If you think you would be the right fit for this outstanding opportunity and want to join a well respected and nationally awarded Nursing and Residential home then please apply.