Depot Admin Role | Langley | Perm 18-22K
Responsible for sourcing stock and maintaining inventory levels for the company. Consistently working towards improving inventory levels to meet the customer requirements, shortening lead times and chasing back orders with brand manufacturing sites to improve the customer experience.
- Raising purchase orders on the relevant intercompany brands in a timely manner
- Taking receipt of products and allocating stock to sales orders efficiently
- Creating stock items on the inventory system
- Maintain product files on the inventory system including pricing
- Maintain up to date stock levels to meet the target same day delivery goals
- Actioning customer stock returns, in a timely manner, to make the process efficient to gain a resolution for the customers transactions.
- Regular liaison with suppliers, the distribution centre and internal teams
- Providing exceptional customer service to key internal and external departments
- Additional department reports and administration as require.
Education and Experience:
- GCSE or equivalent education passes in Maths and English
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Strong IT skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience of using Sage would be beneficial
- Previous experience working in a supply chain environment would be an advantage
Only suitable Candidates will be contacted