This is a 6 month fixed term contract opportunity join a large international business based in the Farnborough/Aldershot area, providing administration support to the Demand Planning team. The working environment is excellent and the benefits package will include bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension, life assurance, and 36 days holiday (25 days, plus extra 3 days for Christmas closedown, plus the 8 bank holidays. Free onsite parking is available.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Downloading customer forecasts from online portals and saving to relevant locations
- Updating weekly folders and files with correct file names and dates to ensure macros run effectively
- Processing customer forecasts from multiple formats (pdf, excel, etc) into correct Excel file format
- Running macros for forecast analysis files
- Updating customer allocation trackers with inventory, production demand and delivery information
- Providing general ad-hoc administrative duties for the planning team
The successful candidate will already have excellent MS Office skills, to include intermediate-advanced Excel – eg. knowledge of Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF etc. SAP knowledge would be an advantage, and any previous experience of Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain processes would be very useful.